New Jersey Personal Injury Attorneys
Motor Vehicle Accidents | Slips and Falls | Construction Accidents
Workplace Injuries | Police Brutality | Dog Bites and Animal Attacks
It happens when you least expect it. You’re on the road and another driver, distracted by a cell phone or simply not paying attention, causes an accident that leaves you with a serious injury. You go to the grocery store and slip on water or some other slippery substance, or a machine malfunctions at work, and you are hurt as a result. Even if your injury seems minor, such as a muscle sprain, it can make the simplest daily tasks painful or impossible. You have rights and we can help.
At the Law Offices of Mallon & Tranger, we bring full-service legal counsel to people who have suffered personal injury because of the careless or negligent acts of another person. We offer a free initial consultation. To set up a private meeting, contact us online or call us at 732-780-0230.
Trial Lawyers Who Fight for Your Rights
At Mallon & Tranger, we are first and foremost trial attorneys. Though we will work hard to settle a case if doing so is in your best interests, we are never afraid to take your case to a judge and jury to get the outcome you want. We will conduct a thorough investigation of the facts and circumstances of your case, traveling to the scene of your injury, if necessary. We will also work with expert witnesses, such as accident reconstruction specialists, engineers, medical specialists and financial planners, to prepare and present the strongest case for your full financial recovery.
We handle all types of personal injury claims, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents — We represent drivers, passengers or pedestrians who have been hurt in accidents involving cars, automobiles, trucks, motorcycles, buses and other public transportation vehicles.
- Slips and falls — We protect the rights of people who have suffered injury because of wet or slippery floors, sidewalks, parking lots, driveways or other thoroughfares, as well as broken steps, stairs and ramps.
- Construction accidents — We handle claims involving falls from heights, falling objects, malfunction of machinery or equipment, construction site motor vehicle accidents, and negligence in hiring, supervising or training.
- Workplace injuries — We help injured workers secure workers’ compensation benefits for injuries on the job.
- Police brutality — We fight for the rights of people who have been injured when law enforcement officers used excess or inappropriate force.
- Dog bites and animal attacks
Contact Mallon & Tranger
We handle all types of serious and catastrophic personal injury claims, including wrongful death actions. For a free initial consultation, contact us online or call us at 732-780-0230 for an appointment. We have offices in Freehold, Toms River and Point Pleasant.