Aggressively Fighting For Your Rights

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Personal Injury
  4.  » Slip-And-Fall Accidents

Freehold Slip-And-Fall Accidents Lawyer

sign placed to warn of wet slippery floor

If you have suffered an injury due to an unsafe condition in a store, on a commercial property, at a residence or on a sidewalk, you are entitled to compensation for your losses and suffering.

At The Law Office of Mallon & Tranger, we help clients in Monmouth and Ocean counties and elsewhere in New Jersey who have been injured due to the negligence or carelessness of property owners or their employees. We work to help them obtain fair and rightful compensation for the resources they need to recover and rebuild their lives.

New Jersey Premises Liability Lawyers

We at The Law Office of Mallon & Tranger work to obtain compensation for clients who have suffered injuries due to:

  • Slip-and-fall accidents
  • Merchandise falling off shelves
  • Slippery floors and sidewalks
  • Broken pavement
  • Inadequate lighting
  • Poor security

Maximizing Your Compensation

A trip-and-fall or premises accident that leads to a head injury or broken bone can have lasting and serious effects. In some cases, a premises liability or retail accident can lead to disabling brain or spinal cord injury or even death. People who have suffered broken bones will need substantial resources for medical care, rehabilitation therapy and possibly more to make up for income lost due to disability.

Our goal in personal injury cases is always to maximize the compensation our clients receive. When you sit down with our personal injury lawyers to discuss your case, we will carefully examine all aspects of your accident and injury. We will identify where true liability for your slip-and-fall injury lies and all possible sources of compensation. If we decide to work together, we will aggressively pursue your case to obtain compensation and justice for you.

Contact our slip-and-fall accident attorneys at The Law Office of Mallon & Tranger for a free consultation. Please call one of our Freehold, Point Pleasant or Toms River offices at 732-702-0333.