Freehold Criminal Defense Lawyers
Sex Crimes | Drug Offenses | White Collar Crime Traffic Violations | DUI/DWI Defense | Violent Crimes Domestic Violence | Juvenile Crimes
In our criminal justice system, you are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty, and there is a presumption that, because of the jury process, a fair and just result will come. Unfortunately, as we repeatedly learn in real life, the criminal justice system can be anything but just.
The language can seem foreign at times, and the rules often seem designed to benefit only the prosecution. Without strong, skilled and knowledgeable criminal defense counsel, you can quickly find yourself in deep trouble. We can help.
At The Law Office of Mallon & Tranger, we have fought for the rights of criminal defendants for more than 40 years. We advocate aggressively for people who face criminal charges, carefully explaining the law and the process, as well as your likelihood of success, so that you can make good decisions about how you want to proceed. All of our clients receive a free initial consultation. To set up a meeting, contact us by email or call us at 732-702-0333..
Aggressive Counsel When You Have Been Charged With A Crime
We handle all matters related to the defense of misdemeanor or felony charges, defending people charged with:
- Violent crimes, including domestic violence, assault and battery, kidnapping and vehicular homicide
- White collar crimes, from embezzlement and forgery to computer crimes
- Sex offenses such as rape, molestation, child pornography and criminal sexual conduct
- Controlled Dangerous Substance (CDS) drug charges .
- Driving under the influence, or DUI/DWI
- Drug offenses , from simple possession to manufacturing to trafficking or distribution
- Traffic violations, including speeding, reckless driving and failure to obey traffic laws
- Property crimes such as theft, arson, burglary and robbery
Protecting Your Constitutional Rights
Our experienced criminal defense attorneys thoroughly understand criminal procedure, including your rights under the U.S. Constitution. If you are under suspicion for the commission of a crime or have been arrested or charged with violating the law, we will act as your intermediary with law enforcement officers and the courts. We will proactively advise you when to talk with police and when to exercise your right to remain silent. We will also ensure that law enforcement officers have followed the guidelines established by the 4th Amendment, so that you are not a victim of an unreasonable search or seizure.
Contact The Law Office of Mallon & Tranger
We offer free initial consultations to people in New Jersey who need criminal charge defense. To set up a meeting, contact us online or call us at 732-702-0333 for an appointment. We have offices in Freehold and Point Pleasant.