Aggressively Fighting For Your Rights

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Criminal Defense
  4.  » Violation Of Probation

Freehold Violation Of Probation Lawyer

jailer with inmate

If you are convicted of violating probation, you may be forced to complete the remainder of your sentence while incarcerated. To avoid such drastic consequences, it is important to have an attorney experienced in probation violation hearings who will advocate for your interests. Contact our criminal defense attorneys to discuss your case.

As your defense law firm, our attorneys will aggressively advocate for your freedom. We will use our experience and knowledge of the criminal justice system to fight to keep you out of jail.

Were Conditions Of Probation Violated?

Probation may be ordered with various conditions. If any of these conditions are violated, your probation officer may revoke your probation. However, you are entitled to a hearing to determine if conditions of your probation or parole were actually violated. Frequently, conditions of probation involve:

  • Staying out of jail (don’t get arrested for illegal conduct)
  • Reporting regularly to your probation officer
  • Reporting any contact information to your probation officer
  • Paying necessary restitution or fines
  • Getting a job (and keeping it)
  • Submitting to regular or unannounced drug testing
  • Submitting to drug counseling or treatment

Revocation Of PTI (Pretrial Intervention)

If you are convicted of a probation violation while on pretrial intervention, you may be faced with the consequences you originally bypassed through pretrial intervention. In addition, when pretrial intervention status is revoked, the original conviction will be placed on your criminal record as well as the conviction for violation of probation.

Contact Our New Jersey Probation Violation Attorneys

If you have been arrested on suspicion of violating probation, please contact The Law Office of Mallon & Tranger at any of our New Jersey offices. Our criminal defense attorneys can be reached by phone at 732-702-0333 or by filling out the intake form on our Contact page.