A Law Firm Where Results Matter

On-The-Job Slip-And-Fall Lawyers In Freehold, New Jersey

If you have suffered an injury due to an unsafe condition in a store, on commercial property, at a residence or on a sidewalk, you are entitled to compensation for your losses and suffering.

At The Law Office of Mallon & Tranger, we help clients who have been injured due to the negligence or carelessness of property owners or their employees. We work to help them obtain fair and rightful compensation for the resources they need to recover and rebuild their lives.

We work to obtain compensation for clients who have suffered injuries due to:

  • Slip-and-fall accidents
  • Merchandise falling off shelves
  • Slippery floors and sidewalks
  • Broken pavement
  • Inadequate lighting
  • Poor security
  • Other dangerous conditions

Maximizing Your Compensation

A trip-and-fall event or premises accident that leads to a head injury or broken bone can have lasting and very serious effects. In some cases, a premises liability or retail accident can lead to a disabling brain or spinal cord injury or even death. Persons who have suffered a broken bone in an accident will need substantial resources for medical care, rehabilitation therapy and possibly more to make up for income lost due to disability.

Our goal in personal injury cases is always to maximize the compensation our clients receive. When you sit down with our personal injury lawyers to discuss your case, we will carefully examine all aspects of your accident and injury. We will identify where true liability for your slip-and-fall injury lies and all possible sources of compensation. If we decide to work together, we will aggressively pursue your case to obtain compensation and justice for you.

New Jersey Slip-And-Fall Accident And Premises Liability Lawyers

Contact a slip-and-fall accident attorney at The Law Office of Mallon & Tranger for a free consultation. Call us at our Freehold, Point Pleasant or Toms River office locations at 732-702-0333. We represent clients in Monmouth and Ocean counties and elsewhere across the state of New Jersey.