New Jersey Sexual Harassment Attorneys
Sexual Harassment Claims | Hostile Environment | Sexual References | Dirty Jokes | Lewd Pictures | Inappropriate Emails
In New Jersey, state and federal laws protect people from sexual harassment in the workplace, including actions of supervisors and co-workers that create a hostile environment based on sex. Far too often, employers fail to take necessary steps to stop this type of behavior, often leading the affected employee to resign rather than face continual harassment. If you have been subjected to a hostile environment based on sex at your workplace, you want an experienced lawyer to fight for your rights.
At The Law Office of Mallon & Tranger, we have protected the rights of people, including those who have been victims of hostile environment sexual harassment, throughout Monmouth County and Ocean County for more than 40 years. Attorney Thomas Mallon is a certified civil trial lawyer with an extensive knowledge and understanding of trial law and procedure. We prepare every case from its inception with the expectation that we will go to trial. As a result, we have obtained positive results for many of our clients.
Our Hostile Environment Sexual Harassment Representation
We take care of all matters related to your sexual harassment claim, gathering and evaluating all evidence, preparing and filing all pleadings or other legal documents, and acting as your representative in all meetings, hearings or proceedings. We have a comprehensive understanding of what constitutes the creation of a hostile work environment and will help you seek damages for all instances of harassment, including:
- Your employer’s toleration of sexually suggestive comments or remarks, either directed at you or within your earshot
- The posting of sexually suggestive pictures, cartoons, jokes or other materials on your desk, in your cubicle or in places where you are exposed to them
- The telling or encouragement of dirty or sexual jokes or stories where they can be overheard
- Your employer’s encouragement of or inattention to efforts by other employees, clients, suppliers, delivery people and others to direct unwanted or inappropriate attention toward you. This can take the form of asking for dates, following you around the workplace or even physical contact.
- The use of terms with sexual connotations or of explicitly sexual references
We will help you pursue damages for all your losses, from emotional distress to the loss of your job if the hostile environment was such that it led you to resign. We also handle retaliatory claims for people who are punished for reporting or complaining of sexual harassment.
Contact The Law Office of Mallon & Tranger
Contact our office online or call us at 732-702-0333 to set up an appointment with an experienced New Jersey sexual harassment lawyer. Your first consultation is without cost or obligation. We have offices in Freehold and Point Pleasant.
The Law Office of Mallon & Tranger is in Freehold, New Jersey, and serves clients in Monmouth County and Ocean County, including Freehold, Manalapan, Long Branch, Lakewood, Lakehurst, Colt’s Neck, Brick, Point Pleasant, Asbury Park, Red Bank, Marlboro, Englishtown, Farmingdale, Aberdeen, Neptune, Hazlet, Shrewsbury, Milltown, Lacey Township, Jackson Township, Howell, Manasquan, Spring Lake, Belmar, Seaside Heights, Manchester, Barnegat and Little Lake Harbor Township.