Freehold Motorcycle Accidents lawyer


Motorcycles are dangerous. Every rider understands that there are risks when they get on their bike. One of those risks should not be getting injured by a negligent, careless, reckless, or inattentive driver. At The Law Office of Mallon and Tranger, our attorneys are committed to ensuring that injured riders receive optimal compensation for their injuries.

Accidents involving passenger vehicles and motorcycles always end badly for the cyclist. Head and brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, broken bones, and wrongful death are not uncommon. Many riders involved in accidents suffer severe road rash comparable to a third degree burn.

Effective New Jersey Motorcycle Accident Attorneys

While motorcycle accidents can result from a variety driver’s errors, some of the most common causes of include:

  • Violations of the motorcyclist’s right-of-way
  • Failure of a driver to see a motorcycle in traffic
  • Deliberate and hostile actions by another driver
  • Roadway defects

We work closely with our clients, their families, medical experts, and accident reconstruction experts to understand the causes and consequences of motorcycle accidents. We prepare every case for trial allowing us to maximize any pre – trial settlement offers. Our sole objective is to ensure our clients have the resources they need to make an optimal medical, financial and emotional recovery.

Contact our New Jersey Motorcycle Attorneys

If you or a family member has been seriously injury in a motorcycle accident, please contact the Law Office of Mallon and Tranger at any of our Ocean County or Monmouth County offices. Our lawyers can be reached by phone at 732-780-0230 or contact us online.

Our Office Locations


86 Court Street,
Freehold NJ 07728

Telephone: 732-780-0230
Fax: 732-780-5002

Toms River

250 Washington St
Toms River NJ 08753

Telephone: 732-780-0230
Fax: 732-780-5002

Point Pleasant

3247 Route 88
Point Pleasant NJ 08742

Telephone: 732-780-0230
Fax: 732-780-5002

Chat Banner

Can We Help You?