• Free Consultations Available
  • Call 732-702-0333 Today
  • Se habla Español


When you work in construction, you are constantly surrounded by delivery trucks, heavy equipment, and other vehicles. But you can also sustain injuries in a work-related motor vehicle accident if you work behind a desk most of the time. Anytime you travel for work, even if it's just to get supplies or attend a cross-town meeting, you are at risk of injury in a car or truck accident. When you do suffer injuries in a job-related crash, you want to take all appropriate measures to pursue full and fair compensation.

At the Law Offices of Mallon & Tranger, we bring decades of experience to people who have been injured because of the carelessness or negligence of others. We have extensive knowledge of the ways you can pursue compensation for work-related auto accidents. Contact us online or call our office at 732-702-0333 to schedule a free initial consultation.


If you were operating heavy equipment, or were involved in a motor vehicle accident on a construction site (and you did not cause the accident), you can file for benefits under the New Jersey workers' compensation laws. Your initial application for benefits will be through your employer, with benefits customarily paid by your employer's workers' compensation insurance provider.

If you were traveling in the course of your employment, you will be able to seek workers' compensation benefits for any losses sustained in a vehicle accident. If, however, you left the office on work-related business, but took a detour to attend to personal matters, there's a good chance that you won't be able to claim the injury was work-related, and won't be able to collect workers' compensation benefits for your losses. In such a situation, your sole source of recovery would be through a private personal injury action in court.


Workers' compensation is designed to provide benefits for injuries suffered because of the negligence or carelessness of your employer or a co-employee. If your injuries were caused by an unrelated third party, you can pursue compensation is a separate claim in a court of law. You will be required to go through the civil trial process, with discovery and other pre-trial proceedings. As a result, it could be months or years before you get any compensation. The filing of a workers' compensation claim, however, does not prevent you from filing a third party claim.


We offer a free initial consultation to anyone in New Jersey who has been hurt in a work-related car crash. For a meeting, contact us online or call us at 732-702-0333 for an appointment. We have offices in Freehold, Toms River and Point Pleasant.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information

Each and every case that we take gets our full attention. When you hire us, you know you have experienced
attorneys doing everything we can to put you and your case in the best possible position for a positive resolution.

Email Us For A Response

How Can We Help You?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Freehold map image
Toms River map image
Point Pleasant map image

86 Court Street
Freehold, NJ 07728

Phone: 732-702-0333
Fax: 732-780-5002
Freehold Law Office Map

Point Pleasant
3247 Route 88
Point Pleasant, NJ 08742

Phone: 732-702-0333
Fax: 732-780-5002
Map & Directions

Toms River
250 Washington Street
Toms River, NJ 08753

Phone: 732-702-0333
Fax: 732-780-5002
Map & Directions